Winslow is a Therapeutic Riding Center that offers scheduled lessons to individuals of all abilities. We do not offer walk-in lessons, day rides or trail rides. Prospective Clients should call (845) 986-6686 to schedule their evaluation. Thank you!
The below options are for ACTIVE WINSLOW Clients and Volunteers, only.
SCHOLARSHIP CLIENTS: please contact the office to pay over the phone (845) 986-6686.
- Private 30-minute lesson of one rider for active clients who are not volunteers.
- Semi-Private 30-minute lesson of 2 riders for active clients who are not volunteers.
- Group 30-minute lesson of 3 or more riders for active clients who are not volunteers.[/pricing_footer]NOT AVAILABLE[/pricing_footer]
- Winslow Clients who received a scholarship for their lessons.
- Private/Group 30-minute lesson for active volunteers who have completed over 30 consistent hours of volunteering. This option is only for the volunteer; it does not extend to family/friends of the volunteer.
Checks can also be made out to Winslow Therapeutic Riding Center and mailed to 1433 State Route 17A Warwick, NY 10990.